TUFFWALL Insulated Wall System is a thermal lightweight cladding system designed and manufactured to suit all building projects and methods. Not only is TUFFWALL strong and durable, it lends to any creative and architectural finish you can imagine and as a result is gaining momentum in the building market.
TUFFWALL is a pre-finished expanded polystyrene (EPS) panel which arrives on-site ready for installation. Once installed, the TUFFTEX render application system is applied by an Accredited Texture Coater/Applicator which includes TUFF Coat AC, TUFF Render EPS, TUFFTEX Primer and finally, TUFFTEX Texture – with an option for extra protection, a final application of TUFF Shield Texture Paint.
This system is widely recognised as the Exterior Insulated Finishing System (EIFS).
Each EPS panel measures 2400mm x 1200mm with the depth/thickness ranging from 40mm to 100mm. Upgrading the thickness of the panel is possible and advisable as this greatly increases thermal efficiency.
Why use TUFFWALL Insulated Wall System for your next build or renovation?
- Allows for any textured finish including a choice of over 3,000 colours
- 7 year warranty
- Lightweight and pre-finished therefore allowing for a speedy installation which reduces construction and scaffolding costs
- High Thermal Rating – achieve up to an R3 value when using 100mm EPS option
- National Code Mark approval in progress
- Manufactured locally at the plant in Malaga WA
- Showroom at Malaga HQ or visit our display at Home Base Subiaco
- Supply and Install or supply only
- All TUFFWALL elements and the complete process are Tufftex developed products including the panel and render application system
- Smaller wall cavity which means more house.
- Nationally Accredited including BAL-29 Fire Rating , N5-C2 Wind Loading and Weather Proofing V2.2.1
Technical Manual available here.